Julie Neraas is an educator, writer, spiritual director, public speaker, and retreat leader. She is also skilled in group facilitation.
Her topics include:
• Spiritual Development and Renewal of Leaders
• The Nature and Power of Hope; Hope and Chronic Illness
• Threshold Crossings and Change
• Keeping Sabbath
• Perspectives on Vocation and Money
• Rethinking Work at Mid-life
• Soul Care for People Living Alone
• Finding Prayer and Listening Ways in a Busy Life
An ordained Presbyterian minister and Spiritual Director for more than thirty-five years, Julie has a particular interest in helping busy people find regular spiritual practices. She has been an Associate Professor in an interdisciplinary graduate program at Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota, since 1991. Her course material is drawn from; theology, mythology, psychology, as well as from artists and writers. Some of her courses include: Birth and Death, The Great Stories, Enduring Questions, Weaving Together Life and Livelihood, Pilgrimage Stories, Spiritual Memoir, Prophets and Mystics, the Religious Imagination, Civility, Community and The Common Good.
© 2016 Julie Neraas -- all rights reserved | Website design by Christine Rousu